Starters For Motorcycles, ATV's, & UTV's
Quality - Value- Service
We rebuild Starters for dirt bikes, street bikes, all terrain vehicles, utility vehicles, and off-road vehicles including the increasingly popular Chinese models. Through our extensive parts supply network we have access to many hard to find components and complete units. Combine that with the knowledge acquired in over 25 years in the rebuilding industry and we can consistently provide the most dependable, reliable Starters for our customers.
Services For the Motorcycle, ATV, UTV Starter
The original starter is put through a remanufacturing process.
- Complete disassembly of the starter.
- All components are cleaned and inspected.
- Service components are replaced with 100% new parts. (solenoids, bushings, etc.)
- Armature commutators are resurfaced and polished on lathe.
- Armature and field coil windings are tested for shorts and grounds.
- All starters are 100% bench tested.
Only the minimum number of components are replace to make the starter work.
- The starter is bench tested to determine which components have failed.
- Only the failed component or components are replaced.
- The starter is bench tested.
- No other repairs are made...no cleaning, no new bushings, no new brushes.
- No warranty is offered.
A new starter is supplied as a replacement.
- New - Aftermarket: 100% new units manufactured by companies other than the Original Equipment Manufacturer. Most but not all of these are made in China or Taiwan. Generally they are less expensive than new OEM units.
- New - OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer): 100% new unit manufactured by the Original Supplier. Generally are the most expensive and offer the highest level of quality.