Alternators For Motorcycles, ATV's, & UTV's
Quality - Value - Service
We rebuild Alternators for street bikes, all terrain vehicles, utility vehicles, off-road vehicles, 4-wheelers, and side by sides including the increasingly popular Chinese models. Through our extensive parts supply network we have access to many hard to find components and complete units. Combine that with the knowledge acquired in over 25 years in the rebuilding industry and we can consistently provide the most dependable, reliable Alternators for our customers.
Services For the Motorcycle, ATV, & UTV Alternator
The original alternator is put through a remanufacturing process.
- Complete disassembly of the unit.
- All components are cleaned and inspected.
- Service components are replaced with 100% new parts. (brushes, bearings, etc.)
- Rotor slip rings are resurfaced and polished on lathe.
- Stator and Rotor windings are tested electrically for shorts and grounds.
- Voltage Regulators and Rectifiers are 100% tested.
- All Alternators are 100% bench tested under load to meet output standards
Only the minimum number of components are replaced to make the alternator work.
- The alternator is benched tested to determine which components have failed.
- Only the failed component or components are replaced.
- The alternator is bench tested to meet output standards.
- No other repairs are made...no cleaning, no new bearings, no new brushes.
- No warranty is offered.
A new alternator is supplied as a replacement.
- New - Aftermarket: 100% new units manufactured by companies other than the Original Equipment Manufacturer. Most but not all of these are made in China or Taiwan. Generally they are less expensive than new OEM units.
- New - OEM: (Original Equipment Manufacturer): 100% new unit manufactured by the Original Supplier. Generally are the most expensive and offer the highest level of quality.